Here we will introduces some smudge cleaning methods for leatherette, flocked velvet and suede fabrics.
1. Wipe with a dry and wet cloth
2. Wipe with a soft cloth dampened with soapy water
3. Wipe with a professional cleaner
1. Spray a small amount of soapy water on the stain
2. Use a soft brush to brush around the stain clockwise
3. After the stain is completely brushed off, wipe off the foam with a dry cloth, wash it with water, then dry it with a dry cloth to ensure that the soap foam does not remain on it, otherwise it will change color over time.
4. Then blow dry with a cool wind blow, comb the fluff up with a clean brush while drying.
1. Surface oil stains can be erased with an eraser
2. Use a professional cleaner for cleaning.
1. For jewelry packaging products, it is better to wear gloves to avoid direct contact with the fabric by hand, so we can reduce the chance of soiling the fabric.
2, The fabrics should be stored in a place where ventilation and moisture are protected from direct sunlight and discoloration.